Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday, Sept 10th

I decided to change up my running plan a little since I was in shock when my watch informed me that the first 5 minutes of running was over with. I felt like I could keep going for a while. I had started to walk but some how convinced myself that what makes me tired on the second half is the recovery time being too long. I ended up only walking for a minute and then picked up my running again. Because I was essentially cutting out 4 minutes of walk time, I decided to add an extra 5 minute interval into my running.

I plan to run my route backwards on Sunday doing the 5 minutes 1 minute. Depending on how I do, I may up my running to the 7 minutes 3 minute intervals. But I may change up recovery time since I feel more tired and have trouble starting up with long recoveries. Wow, am I complaining about recovery time? A lot has changed over the weeks of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment